- How do I get started?
- When to contact us?
- What happens at the design consultation?
- How can I get ready for the Design Consultation appointment?
- What kinds of projects do you do?
- How do I know what package is right for me ?
Fill out contact card and schedule a call or you can call Monday thru Thursday 10 AM-4 PM. This first call is to discuss what you are looking to do in your home and see if that is the type of project we can help. If so, we can schedule your design consultation at your home to further discuss the project and our design packages.
- You are looking to remodel your kitchen or a bathroom.
- You want to freshen up a room/s but don’t know where to begin
- You need help with space planning and creating a plan to redesign a space
- You are moving or buying a home and need to remodel or design before you move
- Have specific needs such as flooring and window treatments
This design consultation is to discuss the project in-depth, identify your design needs, decide on a general direction of style, and establish an investment amount for the project. It is time to get to know each other and how we will work together.
We will take a tour of your spaces to get a better understanding of the architectural elements to consider, take detailed measurements and photos of the space.
During the Consultation, we will also determine a design package that is right for you based on the size, complexity of the design, and investment for the project.
If you have idea boards on Pinterest or Houzz, magazine clippings, have them available during the consultation so we can determine your style and inspiration for your space.
Discuss how much you are looking to invest with your spouse or family prior to our meeting. It is important to know the level of the financial investment you are dedicating to the project. Our goal is to provide you with the best design, materials, and craftsmanship that works well with your lifestyle.
- Full Kitchen Remodel
- Full Bathroom Remodel
- Interior Design- with or without existing pieces
- DIY Interior Design- Space Planning and finish selections
- Flooring- Tile, Wood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Molding and Mill Work
- Accent Walls- Rock, Wood, Tile
- Window Treatments
Our DIY clients (not remodeling projects), usually enjoy and have time to do all the purchasing and handling timelines and just want guidance and a plan to carry out themselves. These are probably smaller projects or finishing touches to an already started room.
Most clients who choose our full-design services value hiring an expert to deal with the many aspects of a project which in turn saves them money from costly mistakes and time they can otherwise dedicate to their own jobs and families.
Although finances play a part on the decision to retain designer services, our in-home Design Consultation will help decide what is best for you.